For an appointment please call (808) 821-0807
- FacialsPamper yourself with a European Facial. Customized products and equipment to remedy your personal skin conditions, our one hour facial includes a double cleanse, exfoliation, steam, and extraction, followed by a specialty mask. While you are steaming we offer massage therapy to your feet and then put them in hot booties. We also offer body treatment to your hands, arms shoulders, neck and scalp with a massage using warm mitts. Followed by a face massage with moisturizers and SPF.
- HairLet our Hair Design and Color Team transform your hair! Using the latest color techniques (ombre and balyage) we can do virtually any color service including color correction. We use several different methods of highlighting depending on your needs. We also offer hair extensions using 100% human hair. We also offer braiding and up-do styling for proms, weddings and special occasions.
- Makeup & LashesLet us give you a flawless finish featuring Jane Iredale Mineral Make-up. Jane Iredale Mineral Make Up is our preferred make up because it has excellent coverage, is non-irritating, has natural SPF properties, nourishes the skin and is the only pharmaceutical grade mineral make-up on the market. Our make-up artists can bring out your natural beauty for any occasion. We also offer lash extensions, eyebrow and lash tinting and perming.
- NailsSit back and relax with a heated neck pillow and be pampered with our luxurious manicures and pedicures. Offering a selection of Mango, Peppermint, Grapefruit or seasonal specialities, our Spa treatments provide a soak, massage with an exfoliating scrub followed by a lotion massage, leaving the skin like silk, ready for the finishing touch, your polish selection.
- WaxingAt Paradise beauty Salon and Spa you will feel a warmth and ease that is crucial to performing some of our more intimate waxing jobs! Our expert estheticians use only the finest quality wax and pride ourselves on our cleanliness and hygiene.From full face waxing to full body waxing we pride ourselves on our ability to be as painless as possible! If it is your first wax and you are getting a Brazilian we recommend trimming all areas to at least a half an inch long that you intend to be waxed. Our estheticians are meticulous when it comes to eyebrow shaping too!